Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Roasted Chick Peas

I'm sitting here at work eating my snack of roasted chick peas and one of my clients come in asking me what the heck was on my plate! LOL  I told her what it was and she was so excited to go home and make them.  Such an easy thing to make and packs so much protein/fiber! :)  I figured I'd take a quick picture and share it here with you all! :)
My husband hates chick peas, but absolutely loved these!  You can add whatever seasonings you like, but this is what I did:

1 19 oz. can of chick peas, rinsed and drained
1 1/2  tbsp. grapeseed oil
1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
1 tbsp. tamari
onion & garlic powder/Hungarian paprika (sprinkling of each)

Mix well and put ingredients on baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes - stir occasionally so they don't burn.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Did you use "rice" wine vinegar or red wine vinegar? I just want to make sure I purchase the correct item - lol.

    ReplyDelete