Monday, July 19, 2010

Whole Wheat Pizza with Mushrooms

Right out of the oven!
Before the cheeze...
Loaded with Teese Mozzarella

How I wish I still had leftovers!  Kenny and I devoured this!  I'm tired of spending so
much money on pizza at this pizzeria that sells vegan items.  $20 for pie??  Crazy!! 
So I bought whole wheat dough at Trader Joe's for .99 cents (!) and I had great marinara
sauce at home, baby bellas and Teese mozzarella - perfect!  I had some Daiya also, but I
wanted to finish up the Teese before it went bad.  I like the taste of Teese, but it just doesn't
melt as well as Daiya.  All in all, this pizza was thoroughly enjoyed!  Really glad I have another
bag of dough sitting in my freezer waiting for another pizza to be made!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marci. What temp did you use & how long did you bake it at?? 425? 10-15mins?? Thanks Marci <3

    ReplyDelete