Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Peanut Butter Cups

I've been craving peanut butter cups for awhile now and thought about making my own!  Soo simple to make!  I just melted 3/4 of a bag of vegan chocolate chips (I bought mine at Whole Foods) in the microwave and added the melted chocolate into silicone muffin cups.  Then I added a nice size tsp. of peanut butter on top of the chocolate and then covered the p.b. with more chocolate... stuck the muffin cups in the freezer and after about 15 minutes they were solid and delicious!  *You can also use regular paper muffin liners.

Next time I'm going to make them in mini muffin cups - so they're just the right size - I found these to be bigger than I wanted.  I'm also thinking of making some filled with all-fruit raspberry preserves. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment